Culinary Arts Diploma at Culinard
36 Week Culinary Training Program
The 36-week Culinary Arts program at Culinard culinary school provides a diversified, intensive education in food preparation. Students receive hands-on, realistic training designed to provide a solid background of culinary skills. Students are instructed in fundamental, intermediate, and advanced culinary arts along with a real-world externship under the direction of certified chefs.
This program is designed to provide learning experiences that offer more than just a cooking school—it offers a solid background of practical training in various culinary arts directly related to the hospitality/food service industry. The culinary arts training program at Culinard ensures that students are instructed in fundamental, intermediate, and advanced culinary arts, as well as providing a hand-on externship under the direction of certified professional chefs. This comprehensive training provides graduates with the fundamental skills necessary to adapt to the career path they choose to follow.
Upon successful completion of the Culinary Arts program at Culinard, students should be able to:
- Understand the hospitality/food service industry and career opportunities in the field
- Establish and maintain high standards of personal and industry sanitation and safety
- Produce high-quality food products using appropriate equipment
- Evaluate professional standards in personal appearance and demonstrate ethical behavior
- Demonstrate proper techniques in cooking to produce high-quality products
- Assess the origin of various cuisines and their relationship to history and cultural developments
- Analyze the workings of the pastry and baking sector of culinary arts
This program is a diploma at all campus locations except Greensboro, NC, Greenville, SC and Savannah, GA, where they are certificates.
The Culinary Arts program and Pastry Arts program are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation.
Select a campus to view consumer information including tuition and median loan debt.