At Culinard, we know that the needs of service personnel are different. You may be looking to earn your degree while still on active duty. You may desire to pursue an online degree while you balance work and family. Or you may be in the reserves or back in civilian life, looking to advance your education using your benefit package.
Culinard recognizes the unique needs and challenges of America’s service members, veterans and their families. In addition to our Admissions Representatives, Financial Aid staff, and Career Development personnel, our Military Student Center team members are fluent in military benefits and the complex needs of military families who want an education to gain a better life.
How does the Military Student Center assist military students?
- Helps them understand and maximize their educational benefits
- Assists them in selecting a degree program
- Assists with their transition into civilian life
- Provides student-friendly institutional policies that address rapid or multiple deployments, change of duty station, leaves of absence and other unique needs
- Provides transfer credit assistance to acquire military and college transcripts
- Facilitates veteran tuition grants by campus
- Provides customized services related to relocation, tutoring, accommodating wounded warriors and delayed billing for veterans waiting on VA processing of benefits
Whatever your situation, your goal of earning a degree is within reach!
We can help you in your transition. Ask about our credit transfer policy or about credit earned for military training. You may be closer to your degree than you think. And we can help explain how you can make use of the military’s Tuition Assistance programs or GI Bill® benefits.
"GI Bill®" is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.